Just a quick note to say a very big thank you for entertaining us at the Worcestershire Golf Club. We had some great feedback from our members who enjoyed Sam and Laura’s excellent performance. Sam was there very early and made sure that the whole setup was first class, making some great suggestions for improving the look and the ambience of the venue. His professionalism is a joy to behold! We thought they gauged the mood of the audience to a tee and that the set was just perfect for the night. The quality of the sound was excellent, and the visual effects added to the New Year’s Eve feel. Once again many thank for all your efforts, we hope you enjoyed it as much as we did and we hope to see The Lady and The Sax back at the Worcestershire Gold Club in the near future.
On behalf of Knowle Royal British Legion, I would like to thank The Lady & The Sax, with David Lawrence, for a fabulous performance last night. The range of music was outstanding, including great interaction with the large audience. It is not often that nobody leaves before midnight! We are keen to book you again in 2013 and would be delighted to recommend your act to prospective interested parties.
Booked the most professional and talented cabaret acts for my Lady Captain’s Evening at Hagley Golf and Country Club. The Lady and The Sax surpassed our expectations… we have seen Sam several times and he never ceases to amaze us. He is one of the most enthusiastic and versatile acts. David Lawrence was the icing on the cake. His rendition of Nessun Dorma had the ladies in raptures, resulting in a standing ovation! All who attended the evening request a repeat performance for next year! What more can I say? Thank you for making my night such a fantastic success. Hope to see you again soon.
Just a note to thank you both for your fabulous performance at our staff social. You provided a terrific musical backdrop to our event with a good variety of music played. You interacted with adults and children in a professional and friendly way and really brought the audience to life. Hope to see you again soon!
Once again the entertainment was of the highest standard and that is the view from everyone who attended. Any organisation engaging Sam and his wonderful lady can do so confident they will get top class entertainment at value for money cost. What is unique about them is they really enjoy what they are doing and there is never a question of clock watching to finish, they just go on and on until virtually the last person is standing! Again a big thank you for such a great contribution to our Captain's spring ball and we hope to engage with you again in the not too distant future.
Just to say a big big THANK YOU to all of you for Friday, you were amazing I was so pleased - the TV Crew said it was the best organised, best food and BEST entertainment they had seen in all the recordings of the shows they had worked on! Let’s hope the Brides think so, but more importantly Blair and Dean loved you. Once again thank you to you all, can’t wait to work with you again.
On behalf of Wyre Forest GOLD, many, many thanks for another wonderful performance at our Christmas concert for adults with learning disabilities and their families and carers. They all look forward so much to seeing you at this event, which is, for many people, the start of the Christmas festivities. You gave an amazing performance, as usual - full of energy and with some great songs, just right for the occasion. Your performance with the other artistes, Debbie and Julian and with our compere John, were fantastic and the whole concert was brilliant – full of superb music, humour and audience participation. The audience really feel part of the concert, thanks to your encouragement to them to join in with the songs and get up and dance! Many thanks again to you and to Jill for supporting the work Wyre Forest GOLD do in this wonderful way.
Thank you SO much for providing our wedding entertainment, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and we had so many of our guests rave about you. Sam, Lisa Marie and David - you are simply awesome! We will be recommending you whenever we can!
I would just like to thank you all again for a fantastic evening on Saturday. Mum had the most amazing surprise when she arrived, all topped off with Sam and Debbie entertaining us all evening in their own special way. They catered for all ages and styles with a wide range of music and I particularly loved it when they involved members of the party in singing, dancing and even La Bamba in Spanish! Mum is still on cloud 9 and constantly talking about the party and will be for a long time to come I am sure. Thank you once again for a wonderful evening, I will recommend you to everyone, and I hope to see you at future events where you will wow the crowds once more.
Thank you so much for performing at our wedding you really were fantastic, the saxophone playing and also your singing voice were both amazing! All of our guests were very impressed and we have had some lovely comments back about you. Thank you so much for helping to make our special day so memorable.
Ros and I had a fabulous evening and every one of the guests I spoke to said how much they had enjoyed the entertainment. The Lady and the Sax together with the guest vocalist really made the evening. The music was excellent and was very professional and polished. I have already recommended your act to a number of friends and I would be delighted to make any future bookings if and when I get the opportunity. You may be interested to know that one couple who were guests said it was the best entertainment they had ever experienced at a Ladies Night - they should know as they have been to countless such evenings over the past 30 years!
To make a successful Ladies Masonic Evening is never easy. The Lady and The Sax with guest artiste David Lawrence were quite superb. Music was designed to suit everyone and the performances were of an exceptional standard. I can think of no event their talent, expertise and charm could ever be anything but entertaining and magical. A truly wonderful evening, thanks to them.
The Lady and The Sax has over 10 years’ experience of providing first-class sax and vocal entertainment for a wide and varied range of events and functions across the UK and abroad. If you have any queries that are not explained in the booking information below then please do contact us to discuss.
What is provided by The Lady and The Sax:
- Duo Vocalists, with Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone and Harmonica instruments performed with professional backing tracks.
- All professional sound, lighting and effects (as suitable for your specific venue and occasion)
- High-quality wireless microphones for singers and instruments, allowing performers to be mobile and interact with the audience.
- A wireless microphone can be made available for your own announcements if required.
- A standard entertainment package would be a two hour show (2x 45 minute sets, with background music supplied in between). Other popular options are: 2x 60 min, 2x 30 min or 3x 30 min – please let us know if you have any specific requirements, or any times / elements to be worked around for your event.
- Appropriate background music between sets.
- Marketing materials for the hirers use to promote public events. A public event media package would include A4 and/or A3 The Lady and The Sax posters for you to add your event information to; The Lady and The Sax promotional A6 postcards; Facebook and Twitter event promotion via The Lady and The Sax to established followers and fans.
- PAT Tested equipment.
- £10 million Public Liability Insurance.
- PMSE Licence (Programme Making and Special Events).
- Disco to keep the party going after The Lady and The Sax have performed.
- Trio Vocalists if booking The Lady and The Sax along with West End artist David Lawrence.
- Staging and/or additional AV equipment if required for your event/venue.
- Sound/Lighting technician where required.
What we require from the Hirer / the Venue:
- Floor space or stage area of 3 metres x 2 metres (minimum). Staging can be supplied if required.
- 4 x 13 amp electrical supply (or 16 amp supply if available).
- Access to set up in the venue approx. 45-60 minutes before your event starts (depending on venue size and equipment levels). Approx. 60 minutes set down time after the event.
- Ramp or lift access if the event is upstairs.
- If performing outdoors, we would require hard flooring and appropriate cover to protect equipment from the elements (heat, rain, etc).
- Changing area for the performers and space to store any spare equipment, cases, etc. if possible.
- Please advise us in advance if your venue has any noise restrictions or noise curfews in place.
- Soft drinks, water and a meal or light snack provided for the performers if possible.
- Please only use images and artwork supplied to you by The Lady and The Sax to promote your event (available without charge on request).
- The Lady and The Sax may take photographs or video recordings at an event for use on our social media or website. If you do not agree to us to using such images then please advise us before the event.
- Please ask permission in advance if any photographs or audio/video recording is to be taken during your event. Photographs and recordings are only permitted for your own use as a record of an event and must not, under any circumstances, be used for commercial or resale purposes.